There are a number of ways you can help us raise the vital funds we need to continue our work, and every contribution helps, no matter now small. For example, £3 can help us cover the cost of lighting our warehouse for a week, £10 can help us source, sort and supply underwear for those in greatest need, and £30 can help us cover administration and volunteer costs.
Here are just some of the ways you can help us raise funds:
- Make a regular donation by standing order/direct debit or sign up to payroll giving
- Sign up to Easyfundraising and AmazonSmile and support Smalls without spending a penny extra
- Take part in an organised event and pledge your sponsorship money to us
- Organise your own fundraising event
Whether it’s a dress-down day, coffee morning, bake sale, sponsored walk or something completely different, we can help you promote the event. Our Fundraising Toolkit includes template posters, a sample press release and helpful action plan to get you started.
We’ve also signed up with Recycle4Charity, which offers a free and easy-to-use ink recycling programme. At no cost to you, you can help us receive a cash donation when you recycle your ink cartridge. The amount will depend on the type of cartridge, and packages with a value of less than £2 won’t generate a donation. It’s not only an easy way to raise money, it helps protect the environment too! All you have to do is:
- Register on the website and choose Smalls for All as your nominated charity – Register (recycle4charity.co.uk)
- Select from the dropdown the cartridges you want to send
- Depending on how many cartridges you have, select either a box or a label to attach to a box or padded envelope
- Pop the box or envelope in the post
Please note that not all ink cartridges will raise money for us. To check whether your cartridge will raise money, see Inkjet Cartridges (recycle4charity.co.uk).