Since our last Talking Pants, we’ve provided new pants and new and gently worn bras to 9 organisations:
- 560 pairs of pants and bras to Care4Calais, Bristol and Slough.
- 154 pairs of pants and bras to Happy Baby Community, an organisation in London supporting pregnant mothers.
- 600 pairs of pants to Days for Girls (Arnside, London, Herts) to be included in their hygiene kits going to Africa.
- 300 pairs of pants going to Showerbox, an organisation offering showers to the homeless in London.
- 539 pairs of pants to CHAOS Group Cornwall, an organisation supporting recently discharged patients from hospital.
- 1,200 pairs of pants and bras for the Mtende Community Project, a charity based in Ekwendeni in Northern Malawi.
- 2,750 pairs of pants to The Cowshed Charity, a Berkshire based charity offering practical support to people in times of crisis.
- 880 pairs of pants to Freedom4girls to be included in their hygiene kits going to Kenya.
- 250 pairs of pants for Two Brews, an outreach charity based in Manchester.