So far this year, we’ve provided underwear to 5 organisations:
- 46,000 pairs of new pants and new and gently worn bras to NPAC.
- 1,088 pairs of new pants to the Baby Bank Scotland, a charity supporting their local community.
- 850 pairs of new pants to Freedom for Girls UK, an organisation supplying washable reusable period pads to girls in Kenya and Uganda.
- 1,500 pairs of new pants to Chifundo UK, an organisation supporting girls in and around Blantyre, Malawi.
- 1,000 pairs of new pants to Pass it on Trust Uganda, supporting girls and women in Kampala and other remote parts of Uganda.