Since our last Talking Pants, we’ve provided new pants and new or gently worn bras to 7 organisations:
- 1,250 pairs of pants to the Tumaini Fund Scotland for sustainable hygiene kits given to girls to ensure they can attend school every day of the month.
- 180 pairs of pants and bras to Thames Reach, an organisation supporting homeless people in Lambeth.
- 289 pairs of pants and bras to West Berkshire Action for Refugees.
- 180 pairs of pants to Days for Girls for inclusion in hygiene kits destined for Angola and Ethiopia.
- 800 pairs of pants to ESMAC, an organisation that provides a wraparound person-centred trauma service in Edinburgh.
- 1,080 pairs of pants to Freedom4Girls who provide hygiene kits in Kenya and Uganda.
- 450 pairs of pants and bras to Two Brews, an organisation that supports homeless people in Manchester.