Since our last Talking Pants, we’ve provided new pants and new or gently worn bras to 6 organisations:
- 1,930 pairs of pants and bras to The School Bank West Lothian for families in West Lothian experiencing financial hardship.
- 205 pairs of pants to Days for Girls Alresford, for hygiene kits destined for Africa.
- 1,200 pairs of pants and bras to Mtende Community Project, a charity based in Ekwendeni, Northern Malawi. The Project supports girls and women by supplying pants and period products.
- 875 pairs of pants to Little Green Sock Project, which supports families in the Trafford area of Manchester.
- 665 pairs of pants and bras to Babes in the Wood, an organisation based in Stirling that supports families facing financial hardship.
- 300 pairs of pants to Homeless Aid UK, which is based in Bolton but supports homeless people in Manchester, Wigan, Leigh, London, Sheffield and Glasgow.