Since our last Talking Pants, we’ve provided new pants and new and gently worn bras to 6 organisations:
- 470 pairs of pants to Future of Taru which will be given to school children in Taru, Kenya.
- 565 pairs of pants to Care4Calais for asylum seekers in Stockport.
- 2,750 pairs of pants and bras to Showerbox, an organisation that provides showers to homeless people in Central and East London, and Birmingham.
- 1,500 pairs of pants to Chifundo UK, an organisation providing hygiene kits to girls in Blantyre, Malawi.
- 380 pairs of pants to Simon Community, an organisation working with the homeless in Central London.
- 370 pairs of pants to Days for Girls (Ealing, North Herts) to be included with hygiene kits going to Ethiopia.