Since our last Talking Pants, we’ve provided new pants and new & gently worn bras to 8 organisations:
- 181 pairs of pants to the Bethany Christian Trust in Edinburgh.
- 100 pairs of pants to Days for Girls (Cuddington & North Herts) to be included in their hygiene kits going to Africa.
- 582 pairs of pants to Freedom4Girls, a period poverty charity making dignity kits for girls in Kenya and also supporting schools in Leeds.
- 240 pairs of pants to Chupis, a charity working in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia and Uganda who provide hygiene packs to teenage girls.
- 308 pairs of pants to Cumbernauld and Kilsyth Care to be included in every clothing and uniform referral.
- 434 pairs of pants and new & gently worn bras to The Nelson Trust for their women’s centre in Gloucester.
- 1,341 pairs of pants and new & gently worn bras to the Mtende Community Project to be given to schoolgirls in the Ekwendeni area of Northern Malawi.
- 255 pairs of pants and new & gently worn bras to Safer Wales, an organisation based in Cardiff who manage community safety projects and support vulnerable people.