Total underwear collected is 2,050,486
Thank you for sending us a pantastic 2,009 parcels in January.
Since our last Talking Pants, we’ve provided new pants and new and gently worn bras to 4 organisations:
- 3,134 pairs of pants and bras to the Dundee International Women’s Centre.
- 273 pairs of pants and bras to A Child in the Rough, an organisation supporting school children in the Kibera slum in Kenya.
- 660 pairs of pants and bras to The Baby Bank in Bucks & Berks.
- 278 pairs of pants to Care4Calais, Brighton & Hove.
We mentioned last month that AmazonSmile would cease to exist from 20 February. However, we have managed to find another way for you to support Smalls for All. Actually, it’s 3 ways but only if you shop or sell on eBay!
As you may already know, Smalls for All is on eBay for Charity and supporters like you can help raise vital funds for us through the Give at Checkout function, as a Community Seller or by supporting our eBay charity Shop. As a reminder, the link to our eBay shop is https://bit.ly/ebay-sfa.
If you’re already set up and active on eBay as a Buyer, you can choose to donate to Smalls for All through the Give at Checkout function every time you shop on eBay. You can search for Smalls for All at checkout and add a donation (although at the moment this only applies for supporters who use PayPal). If you do decide to donate, we’ll receive your donation at the end of each month.
If you’re an active Seller on eBay, you can choose to donate a percentage of your sales proceeds to Smalls for All. You simply select a percentage you wish to donate from the final sale price of your listed items, from 10%-100% and the equivalent amount in fees will be waived.
- Remember to favourite Smalls for All under your favourite charity on your eBay account, so it’s easy to donate to when listing
- You can adjust the percentage you donate to Smalls for All, depending on the value of the item.
- It’s good to use eBay after a big clear-out. Your preloved items can then raise money for Smalls for All.
We’ve been paid in easyfundraising’s £1.2 million DonationDay payout! Thanks to everyone who’s helped make a BIG difference during this difficult time by raising donations for us – £278.46 in only 3 months! If you’re not supporting us yet, please sign up now at http://bit.ly/easy-sfa. It takes 2 minutes and 7,000 brands – including John Lewis, eBay, Argos and many more – will donate to us for free every time you shop with them!
Thank you for supporting Smalls.