It’s been a busy month! We’ve given 57,995 pairs of new pants and new and gently worn bras to 7 organisations since our last Talking Pants. Our thanks to:
- Jillian Thompson for collecting 1,150 pairs of pants for the Baby Bank Scotland based in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire.
- Baby Bank Network Exeter who received 1,300 pairs of pants.
- Action in Africa who received 400 pairs of pants for their hygiene kits. These kits will be going to Nyaishozi, Tanzania.
- Day for Girls who received 300 pairs of pants for their hygiene kits going to Ethiopia.
- Emma Wilson for collecting 640 pairs of pants for the Dundee International Women’s Centre in Dundee.
- Tracey Harper who will be taking 305 pairs of pants to the Bandari School in Arusha, Tanzania.
- NPAC for collecting 53,900 pairs of pants and bras.