Since our last Talking Pants, we’ve provided new pants and new and gently worn bras to 9 organisations:
- 1,500 pairs of pants to The Bethany Christian Trust to be given to guests of the Rapid Re-accommodation Welcome Centre in Edinburgh and the users of the Edinburgh Bethany Care Van.
- 1,200 pairs of pants to the Edinburgh School Uniform Bank, supporting families with primary and secondary school aged kids in the Edinburgh local authority area.
- 63 pairs of pants and bras to the Fellowship of St Nicholas, an organisation in East Sussex working with people living in temporary accommodation.
- 155 pairs of pants and bras to Brighton & Hove LGBT Switchboard, an organisation providing services to the LGBTQ people in Sussex.
- 665 pairs of pants and bras to Two Brews, an organisation supporting the homeless in Manchester.
- 1,500 pairs of pants to Project Gambia to be included in hygiene kits going to The Gambia.
- 810 pairs of pants to Care4Calais to support asylum seekers in the Slough/Heathrow region.
- 33,000 pairs of pants and bras to NPAC to be distributed to their projects in Africa.
- 1,490 pairs of pants and bras to the Scot Baby Box Appeal, an organisation supporting families in North Lanarkshire.