We’ve given 2,520 pairs of pants to 5 organisations since our last Talking Pants.
Our thanks to:
- Susan Flynn for organising 1,500 pairs of pants for use in Lotus Packs for schoolgirls of menstrual age at a government funded school in Blantyre, Malawi. This is part of a menstrual health educational project with staff, mothers, girls and boys.
- Alison Hudson for organising kits containing pads, pants and soaps for girls at Tapazana Primary School, Dedza, Malawi.
- Tina Rayburn, Action in Africa & Days for Girls working together to provide hygiene kits to students in Nyaishozi, Tanzania.
- Linda McDonald for organising 120 pairs of pants for women using the services of the Bethany Christian Trust & Edinburgh Mission carevan in Edinburgh.
- Helen Hunter of Peebles Days for Girls who will be providing hygiene kits to schools in Thondwe, Malawi.