We’ve given 1,840 pairs of pants to 5 organisations since our last Talking Pants.
Our thanks to:
- Ruth Smithson for organising 210 pairs of pants to go Small Steps Forward, a charity that sponsors secondary school pupils in Miriu, Kenya.
- Priscilla Chishala of Noah Mapola Community Centre in Zambia for organising the distribution of 600 pairs of pants.
- CJ, founder of Sal’s Shoes, for taking 80 pairs of pants to The Winnie Mabaso Foundation, an orphanage in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- A Shawfair surgeon who is going to Uganda to help repair fistulas for taking and distributing 300 pairs of new pants.
- And last but not least, Days for Girls for organising 750 pairs of pants for their hygiene kits.