We’ve given 3,679 pairs of new pants to 6 organisations since our last Talking Pants. Our thanks to:
- The Ratidzo Trust who received 1,664 pairs of new pants for their hygiene kits which will be going to Zimbabwe.
- TWR St Neots who received 339 pairs of new ladies’ pants.
- Rebecca Gibson of the University of Nottingham who received 95 pairs of new men’s and ladies’ pants for their rucksack project. Each year rucksacks are distributed containing clothing to the homeless community in Nottingham.
- Glasgow Night Shelter who received 306 pairs of new men’s pants.
- Louise Malcolm for collecting 675 pairs of new children’s pants for the Cumbernauld Kilsyth Care charity who support local families with baby essentials, children’s clothing and school uniforms.
- Mairi Findlay for collecting 600 pairs of new men’s pants for the Bethany Rapid Re-accommodation Centre in Edinburgh, a new centre supporting people who are homeless.