We’ve given 2,823 pairs of new pants to 5 organisations since our last Talking Pants.
Our thanks to:
- Hannah Wallis from The Widows Gift in Kenya. 190 pairs of pants for the girls and boys supported by this project.
- Victoria El-Bays for organising 600 pairs of pants to be taken to Edfu, Egypt. The pants will be given to girls along with sanitary pads.
- Sally Rae and Gill Ferguson for collecting 603 pairs of pants to be taken to The 500 miles Prosthetic and Orthotic centre in Lilongwe, Malawi.
- Jessica Colman of Danceaid for taking 330 pairs of pants to South Africa. The pants will be given to the girls and boys in the orphanage run by Danceaid.
- And last but not least, 1,100 pairs of pants to Days for Girls for their hygiene kits.