Since our last Talking Pants, we’ve provided new pants and new and gently worn bras to 7 organisations:
- 2,200 pairs of pants to Uman Tok, an organisation providing reusable hygiene kits to girls and women in Sierra Leone.
- 328 pairs of pants to Care4Calais for asylum seekers in Hove, Sussex.
- 1,000 pairs of pants to The Hubb Foundation who support families across Stoke-on-Trent.
- 470 pairs of pants to Streets Kitchen, an organisation working with the homeless all across London.
- 455 pairs of pants to the Little Green Sock Project, a baby and clothing bank based in Manchester.
- 8 bras to Refettorio Felix, an organisation working with the homeless in London.
- 81 pairs of pants to Days for Girls to be included with hygiene kits going to Ethiopia.