Since our last Talking Pants, we’ve provided new pants and new & gently worn bras to 9 organisations:
- 45,000 pairs of pants and new & gently worn bras to NPAC destined for Africa.
- 1,500 pairs of pants and new and gently worn bras to the North Luangwa Conservation Programme in Zambia (thank you to NPAC for delivering them!).
- 60 pairs of pants to Days for Girls (North Herts) to be included in their hygiene kits going to Africa.
- 1,800 pairs of pants and new and gently worn bras to Chifundo UK to be given to schoolgirls around Blantyre, Malawi.
- 557 pairs of pants and new & gently worn bras to Life Support, an organisation based in Zambia.
- 540 pairs of pants to The Tumaini Fund Scotland to be included in their hygiene kits and distributed to girls and women in Kagera, NW Tanzania.
- 509 pairs of pants to the West Lothian Financial Inclusion Network to be distributed as part of their community clothing chest and Christmas shoe boxes.
- 1,300 pairs of pants to Baby Bank Scotland, a baby and clothing bank based in Hamilton.
- 330 pairs of pants and new & gently worn bras to The Nelson Trust for their women’s centre in Swansea.