Since our last Talking Pants, we’ve provided underwear to 8 organisations:
- 1,950 pairs of pants to Uman Tok, an organisation in Sierra Leone providing hygiene kits and sexual and productive health education to girls and women.
- 1,250 pairs of pants to Baby Necessities, an organisation providing support to children in need across Southampton and surrounding areas.
- 360 pairs of pants and 300 bras to Mtende Community Project who are in the Ekwendeni area of Northern Malawi.
- 480 pairs of pants to Freedom4girls, a period poverty charity working in the UK, Kenya and Uganda.
- 830 pairs of pants to Little Village, a baby bank supporting families across London with children 0-5 years.
- 735 pairs of pants to the Edinburgh School Uniform Bank.
- 185 pairs of pants to the Hestia Charity, an organisation supporting victims of modern slavery and human trafficking.
- 220 pairs of pants to the Horsham West Sussex Days for Girls UK team.