Since our last Talking Pants, we’ve provided new pants and new and gently worn bras to 7 organisations:
- 55,000 pairs of pants and new and gently worn bras to NPAC destined for Africa.
- 5,100 pairs of pants to The School Bank, West Lothian.
- 395 pairs of pants to Gecko on the Move for a children’s cancer hospital in Zambia and to a school in Tanzania.
- 100 pairs of pants to Days for Girls – who are working with For-ethiopia – to be given to girls in the Oromia region of Ethiopia. The pants will be included with the hygiene kits.
- 300 pairs of pants to Care4Calais to support refugees in the Slough/Heathrow area.
- 520 pairs of pants to the West Lothian Financial Inclusion Network who support vulnerable families in West Lothian.
- 549 pairs of pants and new and gently worn bras to Cumbernauld and Kilsyth Care, an organisation supporting families in their community.